Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sweet Summer



This Tutorial was written by me, Angel Flower, from my own ideas. Any similarities to others is coincedence. All my tutorials are registered with TWI.

For this tutorial you will need a tube of choice. I am using the work of Caron Vinson. You must purchase a license from Cilm,www.cilm.com, to use her work.

Scrapkit. I am using a ptu kit called Summer Sherbert by Melisa. You can purchase the kit here:www.poisonedprincess.com


New Image-600x600-transparent.

Paste a paper of choice as for your background layer. If needed resize it by going to image-resize-by about 85%. You can repeat this step until the paper is the size you need it. You can also use this method of resizing anytime something looks too big.


Paste another papr of choice and resize so it is about half the size of your background paper. See my tag for referenece. Go to image-free rotate-left- free-15-make sure both boxes are UNchecked. Move this paper toward the left of your tag.

Paste another paper and make it the same size as the one we just did. Again go to image free rotate, the only setting you need to change from before is to click right instead of left. Move this paper toward the right of your tag. See my tag for reference for how these should look.

Give both papers a drop shadow of choice by going to effects-3d effects-drop shadow.

Paste a bow as a new layer. Resize if needed and place on the top corner of one of your papers closest to the edge of the tag. Paste another type of bow or other element in the same spot on the other paper. See my tag for placement.

Paste a flower and move this layer below your paper layers and make it stick out of the side a little. Go to image duplicate and move it down or over a little from
the first flower. Repeat these steps till you have the flowers around the sides and bottom of the papers. See my tag for reference.

Paste your tube as a new layer. Resize if needed. Place in the center of the two papers or how you think it looks best. Give it a drop shadow.

Next i pasted a cherry branch on each side of my papers. I resized it and moved the layer below my tube and bow layers. See my tag for placement if you use this or
a similar item. I then pasted a couple other butterflies at the top of my tag. This is up to you. I also pasted a dragonfly on each side of my tag at the top.

I gave some of my elements a slight drop shadow but this is up to you.

Now is the time to resize if your whole tag if you wish. Use the same method as we have been except this time make sure all layers is checked.

Once happy with it, add your copyright info so it is clearly legible.

Add your name. Give it a drop shadow.

Thats it you are done.

©Angel Flower October 08

0 comments: